“The eyes of the Lord range through the whole earth, to bring aid and comfort to those whose hearts are loyal to Him (2 Chro 16:9, NEB)
This is our greatest comfort this year: “God is always on the alert, constantly on the lookout for people who are totally committed to Him.” (2 Chro 16:9, Message)
The year 2010, with the 10th Hebrew letter, Yud signifies the hand of the Lord. Lift up the promises of Psalms 98:1 and Proverbs 10:4, The hands of Jehovah will bless the works of your hands (Deut 14:22-29) and causes your way to be prosperous (Ps 1:3).
Yud in the shape of the letter has the corner of the edge of the door: The doors of Jehovah of grace and favours shall be opened and made known to you (Ps 78:23; Rev 3:8; 4:1). His hands (Yud) shall cause your assignment to be fruitful and comes to completion.
The Hebrew year 5770 has dawn. The season of Ayin, the eye of the Lord shall be our helper. 5 portraits of Ayin shall be hung upon the chambers of our minds for earnest meditation: Gen 16; Ps 33; Ps 34; 121 & 2 Chro 14-16.
The wonderful promises in this season of Ayin (Eye):
1) The powerful eye of the Lord watches over our nation and peace shall prevail in our land
2) The eyes of the Lord watches over our home, land and properties.
3) Every words of wickedness directed for my misfortune and downfall shall be overthrown
and defeated by the Ayin of Jehovah.
(Pr 22:12; 21:21)
4) The Ayin of the Lord will cause every plans and sabotages of my enemies to be fruitless
and perished swiftly.
(Ps 11:2, 4-7)
5) The eyes of the Lord will keep me from all evil and calamities.
(Ps 121:4, 7-8)
6) The Ayin of the Lord will cause every obstacle to be miraculously cleared and removed for
my smooth advancement.
7) The eye of the Lord forgives our sins and our corrupted actions
8) The eye of the Lord purifies my soul from all defilement and corruption
9) The eye of the Lord shall expose and judge our inner motives and intention to advance
holiness in our lives
10) The eye of the Lord releases the pure rivers of the Holy Spirit to nourish and strengthen
(Song of Sol 5:12).
11) The eye of the Lord shall guide my steps and my ways into the perfect will of the Lord
12) The eye of the Lord watches closely to perform and accomplish His perfect will over
13) We shall walk in honour this year according to the power of His eye
14) In the Hebrew year 5770, God will definitely hear and answers my humble prayers.
(Ps 34:6, 15; 2 Ch 6:20, 39, 40; Ps 143:1, 7)
15) The Ayin of the Lord will cause my decrees to prosper and come to pass speedily.
(Pr 15:3, 4, 8, 23, 29, 30)
16) In this season, God will direct and guide me into His perfect paths for my fulfillment in life.
(Ps 32:8; 138:8)
17) In the year 2010, I am walking and prospering under the canopy of His good favour.
(Ps 17:8; Zech 2:8; Ps 4:6)
18) In this new year, God is on my side, working everything out in my favour.
(2 Ch 16:9; Ps. 118:6; 124:1, 2 ,8)
19) The eyes of the Lord shall bring you into the realm of notable advancement and favorable
(Sam 1:19; 2:1,3, 8-10; Ps 75:7)
20) Throughout this year, God shall be my victorious strength to overcoming every odds
along the way.
(Ps 138: 3, 6, 7; Ps 98:1; 89:15-23)
Remember the promise of 2 Ch 16:9 from the Good News Bible, “The Lord keeps close watch over the whole world, to give strength to those whose hearts are loyal (or blameless, Amplified) to Him.”